Search Traffic – Links To Your Site | Google Webmaster Tools Guide
Last Updated on
This tool provides information about
- Who is linking to your site
- Which page on your site is getting the back links
- What anchor texts are used to link back to your site
There are more sophisticated services out there that can provide better visual and more informative information about the back links to your site such as
However, “Links to Your Site” tool is a good starting point to help you understand your website’s backlink profile.
Watch other Google Search Console guide videosBack to Google Webmaster Tools Guide Home Page
Latest posts by Tony (see all)
- How To Track Keyword Ranking? - April 27, 2020
- Is Updating Old Content For SEO Worth It? - March 30, 2020
- What Is Remote Desktop Access (a.k.a RDP Or VPS) For SEO? - March 27, 2020
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!