SEO 101 For Startups – Presentation At Thrill Mill In Pittsburgh
Last Updated on
I recently run into a long time entrepreneur friend Kenneth Hendrata at a Meetup meeting and got to catch up about what he had been up to lately. It turned out that he is now the COO of Thrill Mill, an incubator for early (“really early” according to him) stage Startups.
He was kind enough to offer me an opportunity to talk about basic SEO for Startups. Below is the recording of that presentation and it really helped me to understand some of the SEO related struggles that startups are going through.
Here is the PPT file for the presentation (unlock to download)
[sociallocker] Thrill Mill SEO presentation [/sociallocker]
- Set up Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics if you have not done so.
- A good website for your SEO questions – moz.com. Type in your SEO question in the search and you will get a lot of hits from their forums where most likely someone had a similar question to yours.
- I used Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone for the recording
Latest posts by Tony (see all)
- How To Track Keyword Ranking? - April 27, 2020
- Is Updating Old Content For SEO Worth It? - March 30, 2020
- What Is Remote Desktop Access (a.k.a RDP Or VPS) For SEO? - March 27, 2020
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!